Monday 23 February 2015

Best Dressed at the Oscars.

I love the glamour and glitz of award season, so it seemed fitting to do a  post on the most prestigious ceremony of all-The Academy Awards. After looking through the pictures of the fashion hits and misses, I decided to pick out my favourite looks. So these are my nominees for the best dressed at the awards ceremony:

1.
Emma Stone in Elie Saab Haute Couture.
2.
Felicity Jones in Alexander McQueen with Van Cleef and Arpels jewels-So regal!
3.
Gwyneth Paltrow in Ralph&Russo Haute couture-Love the asymmetrical look as well as the exquisite colour! 
4.
Jennifer Lopez in a dramatic Elie Saab Haute Couture Gown.

5.
Julianne Moore, stylish in a Chanel Couture number.
6.
Rita Ora in custom Marchesa.
7.
 Rosamund Pike in custom Givenchy Haute Couture with Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
And the Oscar for best dressed goes to...




Felicity Jones!
After much deliberation (I was torn between Jennifers' Elie Saab and Felicitys'' McQueen gown), I decided that this was my favourite. The detailing was exquisite!
The draping was perfection.
Truly magnificent!
Just look at the bead-work!




Pictures from Getty Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment