Thursday 26 February 2015

London Fashion Week: Wows&Woes

Just when you think that nothing can be more exquisite than this seasons looks, the designers surprise us with something even better. There is no limit to creativity...
Antonio Berardi
Can see myself in this at a very stylish event...A girl can dream!
Burberry
Boho chic- This one is growing on me.
Erdem
Sweet and subtle-So polished.
Emilia Wickstead
Love the colour and print.
McQ Alexander McQueen
I usually love animal prints but I find this McQ rather unflattering...
Julien Macdonald
Sassy and stylish. Give me this any day...
Burberry
Last night I dreamt of these. So in love..
Peter Pilotto
I cant say that I love this one, what do you think?
Roksanda
A joyous celebration of colour. Roksanda, you made my day. I absolutely want!!!

Would love to know what you think!


Coming soon Milan fashion week...
Pictures from style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment