Thursday 9 July 2015

That's Life...

I know, I know...I have been MIA lately. Been really busy...there has been so much going on in my life of late that I haven't had time to  post in a while. My last post was several weeks ago, but rest assured, I haven't forgotten about the blog! I recently took a much needed vacation and I came home and immediately started studying for my exams. Phew! I worked really  hard but  I'm happy to say  that I passed! All that hard work paid off...but alas, I feel as though I need another vacation. Oh well, since its not going to happen any time soon I'll just stare at my  pics and daydream that I'm back on vacay. I have so much to share about my trip and will do a post soon to tell you guys all about it.
I promise not to keep you waiting too long! 
To all my followers from up north, I hope your'e having a wonderful summer. Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim followers. I hope your month is going splendidly!
PS: Paris Couture Week has started. Its not even over yet and already, I have stars in my eyes. There is just so much beauty out there. Have you guys been following it? Cant wait to share my thoughts...Love you all lots...xoxo...
Paris Couture
The beautiful Chanel Couture show...
So glad to be rid of these...for a while at least!


No comments:

Post a Comment