Tuesday 21 July 2015

Sweet Gifts...


 I thought I'd have this post up sooner, but I had the Monday blues yesterday and really didn't feel like doing very much! 
After a wonderful Ramadan and then the Eid weekend its finally time to get back to the grind! Now that the holidays are over, I feel like there is so much that I need to do...I've got to get going with my studies for this semester, I'm hoping to take up some Pilates again and I've been brainstorming some new blog ideas! I'd love to be able to put up at least 2-3 posts a week...Sooo lets see how that goes! Eid was on Saturday, and I hope you all had a wonderful Eid weekend. I promised to do a post on the goodies that I made for Eid, so without further a do here it is...Enjoy!


A sweet gift befitting a sweet occasion...This was a gift that was sure to make someone happy!
My colour scheme was pink and gold so I made several types of sweets, which I placed in gold boxes and tied up with white ribbon and a pink silk rose. I tried to make most of the sweets in shades of pink and accentuated it with gold. It turned out well and everyone was impressed! This would be an amazing gift for anyone who has a sweet tooth, no matter the occasion.  Here are some pictures of what I made! Will share some of the recipes with you soon!

Just a spoonful of sugar...Dark Chocolate Spoons topped with salted caramel marshmallows and pink sugar hearts...
Cookies&Cream Chocolates in shades of pink....
French Nougat wrapped in a veil of gold sugar...
Heart shaped Rose Marshmallows...
Calisson d'aix...my favourite kind of  sweet...
Smoked Salted Caramel Marshmallows...smoky, salty, sweet, and dipped in dark bitter choc... does it get any better?
A quick peek at some of the non-edible gifts that I wrapped up for my family and friends...I kept everything uniform, by wrapping all the presents in brown paper. I added a glam touch, by tying them up with some silk and velvet ribbons and placing a pink silk rose on each. And just how awesome are these blackboard birds that I used to label the gifts? 

PS: Stay tuned for my next post! My first outfit post...I can't wait!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to finding the perfect unique gifts online , the options are endless. From custom photo gifts to engraved keepsakes, there's something for every sibling relationship and every budget. So this Siblings Day, take the opportunity to celebrate the bond you share with your brothers and sisters by showering them with personalized gifts that truly speak from the heart. After all, it's the little gestures that make the biggest impact and strengthen the ties that bind us together.

    ReplyDelete