Wednesday 12 August 2015

Hope you all had a wonderful Women's day weekend! Is it Wednesday already? I can't believe how quickly this week has gone by! I have been meaning to do a post since Monday, but I just haven't got round to it. I guess, I have a good excuse this time! I had an assignment to submit this morning...

We've had such gorgeous weather since the weekend...Has spring finally arrived? I hope so! 
Did any of you go to Decorex this weekend? I was there on Sunday...Enjoyed it very much...or at least most of it! 

                               Went crazy for the marble! I adore marble but Calacatta gold wins hands down is my all time                                                                                                                          favourite...                                                       


The 100% Design hall had some pretty  impressive stuff.

Loved Egg Designs...Kelly Wearstler would have loved this! And that Lacroix fabric!

The Pantry was the busiest hall but I managed to make my way through it and picked up some yummy goodies!
How delicious are these ice cream flavours? Pity, they're in Durban...

These chocolates were swoon-worthy...

Loved these perfume bottles...So pretty...

This stall had some delicious smelling candles...

Always love Granny Goose...I wanted to get a new duvet, but this stall was so busy so decided to visit their store instead...besides it would have been a nuisance to lug a duvet around!

Blu Line Kitchens...Just wow!

I'm a sucker for anything gold!

I also saw some pretty impressive artwork, alas, I wasn't allowed to take any pics...
Overall, I would have liked to see more designers and decorators. Had a lovely time, nonetheless. What did you think?
Excuse the ghastly pic quality. My phone died so I had to use an old phone...Lucky for me that I had it with me!!! Is it just me, or does everyone carry an extra phone? Haha!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment