Sunday 17 July 2016

Daily Beauty Routine...



I hate waking up in the mornings. Like most people, I hit the snooze button countless times. This leaves me with very little time to get ready for my day. So, obviously I need a beauty regime that is fuss free. here is a quick post on my everyday routine and the products that I have been using...



Step 1: Cleanse. I have been using Cetaphil for years as it was recommended to me by my dermatologist. . It is gentle but effectively removes product and makeup buildup. Cetaphil is suitable for almost all skin types.



Step 2: Tone. I've recently started using the Vichy Thermal Spa Water as a toner. This product is awesome! It is  infused with several different minerals and antioxidants. It also helps to protect skin from environmental damage. I also keep a little bottle in my handbag, to keep my skin looking fresh throughout the day.


Step 3: Moisturise: I've been using the Vichy Normaderm 24 Hour Hydrating Treatment during the day the Normaderm Night Detox at night. Both of these are hydrating without making my skin feel heavy. I've been using these products for a few months and so far, I've been happy with them.



Step 4: Protect! Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Sun Defense for Face is my go-to product to protect from the harsh sun. It has an SPF of 50 and I adore the 8 Hour Cream scent!



Step 5: Before I apply my makeup, I use a BB cream. Currently, I have  been using the Garnier one. There have been mixed reviews about the Garnier BB creams, but I've been using this one for a while now and love it!


Step 6: Finally, a flick of mascara and a slick of lipstick and I'm ready to go!



From left to right: Vichy Normaderm Beautifying Anti-Blemish Care (vichy.co.za), Vichy Normaderm Night Detox (vichy.co.za), Vichy Thermal Spa Water (vichy.co.za) (Please click the links for more info on these products) To find your nearest stockist, click here.






From left to right: Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion (dischem.co.za), Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Total Sun Protection (redsquare.co.za), Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream (clicks.co.za), Sephora Outrageous Curl Mascara (sephora.com), Elizabeth Arden Lipstick (redsquare.co.za).

No comments:

Post a Comment