Thursday 5 March 2015

Bébé Très élégant

As promised, today's post is all about babies by our guest writer MommyB.

Hi everybody, I'm a second-time around mum to-be. I'm just excited as I was with my first baby, especially when I see all the gorgeous baby wear. I can't wait to meet my little one and see him/her in some of these:
Love the Country Road look.
So clean and simple.
www.countryroad.com.au/
www.woolworths.co.za/
I need...
www.okaidi.com/
Just because...
Every stylish baby deserves something special.
www.childrensalon.com/
I have stars in my eyes...
French class from Jacadi.
www.jacadi.com/
Wings for your little angel...
Eat your heart out, Victoria's Secret Angels!
www.mariechantal.com/
I want one in every colour...
Well-priced, I love the matching wraps too.
www.earthchild.co.za/
My fave go-to store for everyday. Pretty and practical. Great quality.
cottonon.com/
www.cottonon.co.za/
Ooh, aren't these just adorable...
www.countryroad.com.au/
www.woolworths.co.za/

How adorable are all of these? I also love Zara Kids, Baby Gap and Mamas&Papas. What's your favourite go-to store for baby wear?
Would love to hear your suggestions!

Coming Soon...A post on goodies for mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment