Thursday 5 March 2015

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things...


We all have something that brings us happiness and for me, that something is books. Along with shoes, books are definitely my favourite things! 

Books are full of multitudes of inspiration. Read them of course, learn from them, decorate with them...Oh, the joy of a book! Is it possible to have too many of them? I don't think I can ever get enough...

Anyway, decorating with books is so easy and stylish...A stack of pretty books, never fails to start a conversation! It's great to use them to brighten up empty spaces, like your coffee table or an open shelf. In these photos, I have styled a few of my favourite books with some other decorative elements. So enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think!

Hue by Kelly Wearstler is filled with inspirational pictures while Colin Cowie Chic is just so... well, chic, I can't help but love them!
Beautiful boxes and some objet add interest when displaying books.
www.kellywearstler.com/
www.colincowie.com/
At Home with Madame Chic is sure to teach you how to lead a stylish life!
Beautiful flowers and a lovely scented candle complements the book so well (a great idea for your bedside table).
dailyconnoisseur.blogspot.com/
Zumbo...Such a whimsical book! You can't help but fall in love with it! What do you think about my pop-art poodle? Isn't it quirky?
adrianozumbo.com/
Jamie Olivers book...my go-to books for everyday cooking...don't know what I did without them...
How gorgeous are these?! They actually deserve a post of their own.  Covered in suede and wrapped in pretty purple and pink tissue paper, they are beautifully boxed and are perfect on a coffee table.
laduree.com
My girly indulgences...perfume, pearls and pretty books...
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad!


What are you favourite things? Do you have a special something that makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment