Saturday 7 March 2015

Sweet Cravings and a Lemon Tart...

 I've been craving sweet stuff at the moment. Loads of it. Bucket loads, in fact! Perhaps its due to stress? Yeah right, I'll just blame it on stress. Good excuse!
I haven't had much time to bake though...until today when I made a Lemon Tart from Edd Kimbers book. This is the second recipe that I have made. Absolutely delicious. Simple, clean, tart flavours. Loved it. I would definitely make this again. Perhaps I'll swap the lemon for orange? What do you think? I'm thinking, even passion fruit would be good.

It was quite quick to make because I had the Pate Sucree ready in the freezer, remember? From the Raspberry Tart? Make this recipe the day before you're ready to serve it.





                                       




Has any one tried Edd Kimber's Patisserie Made Simple? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment