Tuesday 3 March 2015

Lets Discuss...Milan Fashion Week

Glamorous..the one word that fits Milan Fashion Week so aptly. When MFW starts, I can't stop smiling! One thing is for sure, the Italians do luxury like nobody else...(think about it- the cars, the shoes, the food...all so wonderful!)
Anyway, Fall 2015 was gorgeous (as always)! I've finally managed to narrow down my favourite looks to these and, believe me, it was no easy task...

So, lets start with the beauty...These looks were my favs! What were yours?
I'm crazy about the hair and make up at Dolce&Gabbana! Love the vibrant berry lip and the hair accessories...oh my...
The make up at Giorgio Armani was so chic as always... Oh, and aren't the earrings amazing?
It's no secret...I'm a shoe maniac...I want these!!!
Flashy yet so covetable, only at Versace.
What's not to love about these Armani lovelies?
The details and my thoughts on Prada...
I think that this Prada handbag is a must-have for fall...
So the clothes at Prada didn't get my heart racing, but the details were undeniably beautiful!
(I want those gloves!!!)
And FINALLY, the clothes themselves!
The cape...Such a huge trend...What do you think of this Alberta Ferretti one?
Give me some fabulous draping any day. This  amazing dress is by Angelos Bratis. You like?
Have I mentioned that I have a Dolce&Gabbana obsession? I positively swooned over this dress...
This Just Cavalli  look got my heart racing...I know what I want for fall...
Ladylike at Luisa Beccaria. Very 50s' inspired...
A leather trench is a must-have! This one is by Sportmax.
Hope you enjoyed this post!



Pictures from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment