Monday 16 March 2015

My thoughts on Paris Fashion Week...

Paris Fashion Week...Of course it's fabulous! Of course it's chic! It is Paris after all...Like all things French it has a certain Je ne sais quoi...
Not everything featured may be to my taste, but it's definitely a week that features the worlds most prestigious designers.
So, back to this years shows, there were a few designs that I simply adored and there were others...not so much. So lets begin...


This look is by Mohamed Ashi and I love how pretty and elegant the draping looks.

This Alexander McQueen leather coat is fab! I truly adored the leather coats that were featured in so many collections this season... 
Yay or nay? What do you think?
Balmain

Have I mentioned how much I love a leather coat? This one is by Bouchra Jarrar.
Love this!
Chalayan
Don't you love the idea of a sheer skirt over leggings? This is one look I would like to rock!
This Chanel look really didn't excite me...
I love the leather details.
Lanvin

Doesn't she look beautiful? So French...
chanel
The colour of this Dior coat is fabulous...Love!!!
I love a pale coat...
Celine
Pretty...
Vionnet
The colour...
Balmain
ooh la la...
Andrew Gn
The hair isn't to my taste. but that coat is just so chic!
Maison Margiela
J'adore...
Stella Mccartney
This dress...
Zuhair Murad
Such a fresh and clean look at Giambattista Valli. 
  

So anyway, what was your favourite trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment