Tuesday 10 March 2015

I dream of an island...Part 1:How to travel in style.

I cannot believe how the past few months have flown by. It's almost Easter already! I'm sure that many of you will be taking a break, making the most of the last few summery days. I know I could do with a break right now. I'm actually thinking of going away. Dreaming of an island vacation...If I dream hard enough, maybe it will come true!
I've put together a must-have list of goodies that I would love and I know would be super for a vacation or even a staycation. Go on, spoil yourselves. You deserve it!

While travelling, it's so much easier to carry a palette that contains everything. This Clarins one contains eyeshadows, a liner and a highlighter (woolworths.co.za or any Clarins retailer) while this Nyx one has your eyes, lips and cheeks covered (nyxcosmetics.com or click.co.za). 
Keep your skin hydrated and fresh with these essentials. Evian Facial Spray (SephoraEvian), Creme de LaMer (stuttafords.co.za/ or saksfifthavenue.com), Voyage Travel set (loccitane.com/ or L'occitane stores), M.A.C face wipes (maccosmetics.co.za/ or maccosmetics.com/ or any M.A.C retailer)
Keep your beauty products organised with these fab cosmetic bags: 3.1 Phillip Lim metallic cosmetic pouch from saksfifthavenue.com, Abstract Print Tri Cosmetic Bag from countryroad.com.au/ or woolworths.co.za, Quilted Cosmetic Bag from woolworths.co.za.

My tip on luggage is to buy the best quality that you can afford...
Rimowa luggage is gorgeous and excellent but don't you just love this Ralph Lauren Gold? I told you, I've been dreaming a lot lately...
Available from good luggage stores.

Simple but classy...
Graphic Image at saksfifthavenue.com and the pink is from Ordning&Reda.
(Check out the great luggage tags as well).
These are a must for plane travel.
The headphones are from mimco.com.au and are also available from woolworths.co.za. The cashmere travel set is super, super luxe and I'm dying for it! It's available from sofiacashmere.com. If I find a similar one locally, I'll be sure to keep you posted...
Sneakers allow for comfort while rushing around airports, sight-seeing or even shopping! These stylish ones are by Stella Mccartney for Adidas.
Now where have I put that travel agents number...


Coming soon...Part 2: How to put together a great travel wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment